Sunday, September 25, 2011

Facebook Missionary Support

Not my own photo today, rather a photo from one of my missionary support congregations!

I logged into facebook a couple of weeks ago because facebook had informed me I had been tagged in a new photo by a friend and colleague in Iowa and I was intrigued. What photo had he posted? And how did I warrant a tag? It was super fun to be greeted by this:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

with the caption below the photo reading:

"Golfing fore pastor Elly McHan and the ELCJHL. We love you Elly and send prayers and cash your way!"

Thanks St. John's and St. Paul's for all of your prayers and support and accompaniment of not only me, but the ELCJHL, too!

And a big thanks to all of my other supporting congregations!

And to everyone else, I hope this made you smile, at least a little bit!

Peace,
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment